Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

3.23.2008

Picked a Keeper

INT. HOME OFFICE - AFTERNOON

AMANDA and MASON sit in office chairs at their computers.
WILLOW snoozes on the guest bed, lying on her back, spread-eagle-kitty. Mason pages through mid-80s X-Men comics on his screen. Amanda closes outs a few wedding-related website windows and turns to Mason's back.

AMANDA
Will you teach me to play Smash Brothers?

Mason turns to her.

MASON
I love you.


END

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you, too.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger KJ said…

    If only we were all so lucky.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mason said…

    Lucky, yes, but she definitely needs more practice. Especially considering her favorite move is Kirby's "Hi-EE-ii!!" taunt. Cute, but not very cut-throat.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Granted...I'm Collin said…

    It's all cute until your wife wins the match while yelling "That's right BITCH!"....then, it's on!

    Honestly, I can't believe she's held out so long on garms.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    It definitely has taken her a long time enjoy A game, let alone a handful. At this rate, she might understand hockey's neutral zone trap in fifteen years.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    I've watched hockey most of my life and I still don't understand the neutral zone trap.

    Because I'm buh-tarded.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Mitch said…

    That's amazing and all - but now it's been a month since posting again :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home