Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

10.22.2005

Might as Well be a MN Wild Blog...

Don't blame me. Blame them.

My students better love me.
I prioritized tonight, opting to confine myself to the grammar-dead shit swamps instead of beg, borrow, and deal my way to BDubs's for tonight's Wild fixture against the St. Louis BrruUUUues [Crose Enaaaff!].

Philosophy 101: If a tree falls in the forest...
Wild Philosophy 101: If I can't watch a Wild game, do they actually play? Studies have shown: Yes. Is my attention required for a win? Survey says: NO. Chewy kept on ripping arms off and producing offense--regardless of his lowly [read as: honorable] third-line assignment and my Boulevard-vacant stomach.

Since his crotch is healed and since I must maintain the Wild-Star Wars metaphor, Gabbies' my Leia, only prettier.

The decision to prioritize was easier than I thought: I got to watch the Gophs trounce the Mavs instead. Yes, you gotta support the home team, and I don't like to support idiot rioters, but the Gophs are a better team and deserved to sweep the Mavs. I like our team though: big fuckers that hit hard and play hard. Too bad our logo looks like it was drawn by the same a bull it depicts. Color wheel lesson: After choosing a new color for the new logo, you can't just slap said logo on an old jersey with old colors. Even the color-blind know you can't mix purple and blue. For this eye sore, Mavericks, you deserve to lose.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Michael David MacBride said…

    Gabbie unfortunately has torn his crotch again. He really should attempt to limit the thrusting. *sigh*

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    Good News: Gabz didn't reinjure his crotch.

    Bad News: Gabz injured his hip flex0r.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home