Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

4.05.2006

Midnight Office... Tuesday?

MOTs certainly aren't as fun as MOMs. MOMs are productive and they cook multi-coursed meals. MOTs are unfocused, desperate, and addicted to Naughtilie's cupped peanutbutter.

Primus once wrote a song called "Too Many Puppies." Like most Primus tunes, it's heavy on the goofy bass, abstract on the guitar, and five-boners on the drums. I'm pretty sure it's about Pongo and Perdita's womb-devastating litter. Tonight, however, there were no canine wombs, and the song was called "Too Many Papers."

I hope Midnight Office Wednesdays are better. That reminds me, Jean and The Fucking Kuyper: Out of desperation, I borrowed a manila department envelop from your desk. You can see it in the picture, on the far side of my desk. You'll get it back tomorrow. And don't worry; it was empty. Yeah, after I dumped out all the important, irreplaceable documents and peed on them.

House on fire
House on fire
Poot it out
Poot it out

Mace it out

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jean. said…

    What?! My precious, precious envelope! NOooooooooo!!!!!!

    Ha. Little do you know, that envelope was laced with anthrax to prevent theivery. I hope you slept well, it's time to die.

    Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!

    No just kidding. That was Chad's envelopes. He pooped in it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home