Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

1.19.2006

Fine.

I apologize. New Guy, Wesley, Gabby, and Chewy I'm sooooorrrrry, OK? But threatening to watch golf was necessary to wake you up. You know how I get when I drink Wheat! And then I have to come home to this. I just get crazy sometimes, baby! Don't make me say those hurtful things. Don't make me throw you around the kitchen. Don't tell the other hockey teams that your bruises are from a tumble down the stairs. They'd never believe you: You're a bad liar. And lying makes crazy!

I'm willing to go through couples' therapy, even salary arbitration--but there will be no caps in my house! Maybe we can sit down and watch some home movies shot back when things were better. If you'd forgive me, I'd be willing to look past your bad habits and start over. I'm willing to try to make things work, you know, for the kids! Whaddaya say? Would ya put those bags down? Would ya, baby?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    You get to watch Caps games?! Sonofa... Keep your eye on Alexander Ovenchkin. Are you settled yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home