Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

1.01.2006

Bubbly Day

In honor of Wars that Shouldn't Have Started (I love you and I'm sorry, Amanda), please direct your attention--actually, start here and then direct your attentinon, and then press the "next" button until the "damned continuation" has completed itself. Seriously, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I've ripped off Tycho for my Preying Mantis Blogging Style. Long Live Penny Arcade!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Blue Earth Review said…

    Speaking of War that shouldn't have been started, I finished Jarhead today. Wow! Seriously, read this book.

    Later

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    Good to hear, Bronce. Maybe one of these days I'll get to actually read it. :(

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like rud was naughty.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Picture something meaningful written here.

    -Johnson

     

Post a Comment

<< Home