Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

2.08.2006

Happy Belated Picture Day!!1

These pics are from both Chinese New Year (read as: Excuse For Second Thanksgiving) and the Dutler's/Brue Blicks evenings. Now yall Sucka Emcees can stop buggin'. Props to Sal for the pics.

I got Michele to drink red wine for one night... one.

Sal and Dr. Hoo

Apples to Apples, Dust to Dust

Best pic of J2B2 ever. There, I said it.

Little Known Fact: Naughtilie drinks blood only on karaoke nights.

I'm Full of Hugs!

J2B2, Brawnce, Melian

Girls Hugging

I prefer to not comment on this picture. OK: We're all lucky it isn't a video... of Reed dancing.

I'm Full of Jealousy!

My Chin is Huge.

Glare Eye, Refuser of Serious Pictures

Reedo, Where the Chippies?!

I bet you're wondering where our invisible hands are. Whatever you're thinking, it's probably right.

Minnesota Girls Are 10,000 Times Cooler When They Touch Other Girls' Legs

No, MY Smile is Gummier!

I Can Reedo Books with A&Dubs

I'm Full of Tired!

My Anaconda Don't Want None Unless it's Got Tha--OK, I'm done with that.

Things to note in this pic: 1) Dubs' pitcher blocking out JW's wife; 2) I catch glare even from way back there; 3) Naughtilie's "Poise;" 4) Nostradamustache smiling and flashing shocker while standing directly behind Naughtilie; 5) 'Stache Guevera smiling and flashing shocker while standing directly behind Nostradamustache. Nostradamustache foresees Double Shocker.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger ZINNEL said…

    In the "I'm Full of Jealousy!" photo, Reed looks like he's challenging Jared...to a dance-off!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Looks like it was good times. Nice layout of pics too.

    Nice to see the shocker got on film, if only from afar.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not cool baby...not cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home