Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

12.31.2005

Blister Update (Day Five): The Sleddening

Righty and Lefty are doing great today, even after hockey yesterday and climbing hills tonight while sledding at Minikahda Vista Park. My poor shoes were severely waterlogged. But my feet barely hurt anymore--just when I walk.

Don't I have lovely pointe? No sickling or nothin'. Are you reading, Bryan G.? And no flat feet in the Mason family. We all could have been dancers, but most of us were content to provide the music instead. Seriously, you don't want to see anyone in my family dance except Mah. The Hawkman dances like a guy named The Hawkman. Put together, Timmon and Luke are sixteen feet tall and I still outweigh them. And you've seen Justin dance if you've ever seen any Girls Gone Wild videos; yeah, he's the guy in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home