Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

5.03.2006

The Best Five and a Half Minutes of Acting EVER

So MacMike sent me link to a video clip from iFilm of a high school percussion ensemble doing a Dj Shadow medley. That was cool... But this is just a-fucking-stounding. I found a clip of Shat doing his thang in 73, the epitome of the cool.

You ask, what's cool? Pink butterfly collars and perposterous delivery of lines.

You ask, but what's he doing with his face? Emoting, you fucking hack.

The Best Acting in the Best Five and a Half Minutes of Acting EVER starts at 2:10 of the video. I don't know when it stops because it's so good I go numb after 25 seconds.



Poor Shat.

Mace...out

6 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Nathan said…

    That's some great footage, although I happen to think Shatner's duet with Henry Rollins on the song "I Can't Get Behind That" is still his best musical performance.

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Mason said…

    I just HAD to find out how in hell did Shat and Rollins get together, so I investigated. This is just bizarre.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I assume you've heard this before then? It's fucking classic.

    However, seeing his facial expressions during the video you linked was indeed priceless.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

    Me llamo Montalban!
    http://grecojava.info/Warp11/bootlegs/beardedleia/Warp%2011%2012-19-03%20Montban.mp3

    Listen and cry with joy!

    P.S. Amanda SUCKS for not visiting Pat while he was in town. -1000 points.

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Mason said…

    Sire, you may have your Amandas confused. Also, your link isn't quite complete? Use HTML linkin', ya fuckin' NEWB! Even I know how to do that.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me llamo Montalban!

    Not my fault dude, I thought it would wrap but I guess Google sucks.

    I have the right Amanda. She gave a billion lame excuses not to visit Pat last week. -1000 points have been correctly awarded.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home