Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

6.22.2006

An Awesome (Lazy) Excuse for a Post

I enjoyed this post over at the CNN of gaming, IGN.; but I loved the picture. It strikes me as a perfect template for SomethingAwful's Photoshop Phridays. As in, that pickle could be interchangeable with just about anything and be funny. If you follow the link to SA, you might as well visit Cliff. "Crotchety" is just another word for "honest."

Hey, Mario loves pickles too.

Mace...out

5 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Imagine my surprise this morning when I checked my email and found a Brawny Man ecard from Helium! I blushed. Helium is such a charmer.

    If you want a pickle, I have some in my refri(no d)gerator.

    Natalie

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    There's a word in German for a woman who's magnetic, has a beautiful smile, and gives out pickles; I don't know what it is.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I did some research and found that you are correct here is the word: magnetischschönlächelngibtaussaurengurken.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger ZINNEL said…

    Pickle pic is good, but your new Mordor blog tag line is superb.

    "Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf: a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame". - Saruman in the movie

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mason said…

    It's weird how important the Eye was made in the movies, when in the books it was mentioned only once or twice, and never really described. Good move on Jackson's part; the Eye became a major motif for sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home