Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

6.11.2006

Snack Attack, Motherfucker!

The Boner Bus Midwest Tour 2006 was a complete success: I didn't die! But I didn't kill anything either--anything provable in a court of law, that is. What's with all this interrogation?

I feel a massive [Picture] Dump comin' on, but there is much to report about The Badlands, The Black Hills, Seminoe National Park in Wyoming, The Rockies of Colorado, and Tolkien. That post will take all my skillz, abilities, and power to complete. It may almost destroy me.

Until that post is done, I offer this pic as a snack to tide before a meal--although after now having seen the mountains of Colorado, I'm filled with a Mountain Hunger that no picture will ever satisfy. After a sentence like that, you'd think I'd post a mountain teaser pic. Nope. You get Cowboy Macestache instead.

Mace...back but out

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    You look lik eyou should have straw hanging from your lips!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Glad to see you made it back. I guess Reed will have to stop walking around your apartment naked. Maybe.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Sethy Go Bragh! said…

    I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality: That is the sexiest mustache I've ever seen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home