Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

7.07.2006

[Picture] Dump Brewing

It's been far too long--I know. There are several posts brewing. Here's a taste--only, please don't taste this pic. Do not put tongue to Juggy. Juggy is Patron Saint of Abused Jugs. People who abuse jugs are aspiring idiots and/or assholes.

Before you ask: This is a new picture. As in, it fucking happened again. I honestly didn't even consider the possibility that it could have been anything but a rarity. But, indeed, rarity has turned into sequence, into pattern, into process, into the repeatable. More on this later, if I can bring myself to wipe away the greasy residue that is my self control.

Believe it or not, there are also serveral positive things to report:

Mace...out

3 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Bryan said…

    I believe it is time to take it to the next level...

    Is there something of "The Greaser"'s that could go for a nice ring-o-filth?

    Of course, retaliation could result in escalation, but that agression cannot stand, man.

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Mason said…

    'liza: There's something tolerant about family/loved ones' dishes that I'm willing to forgive in exchange for my current complete opposite. In other words: I can't wait to deal with new annoyances. Mark me down for the 29th--the happiest/saddest day of my-so-called-life.

    'Stache: Yes, I agree: while "Retaliation" IS good when considering that it is the title of Dane Cook's CD of comedic excellance and awesomeness, retaliation would be not-so-awesome considering this particular situation. I'm a fuckin' rider on the storm here. "Two and a half weeks left." That's my morning mantra--only, of course, the days dwindle each successful day of survival.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger ZINNEL said…

    Mace,
    Good thing Andrew doesn't know what things I've done to our Brita :)

    Seriously, I agree with you completely. Once in a drunken stupor - forgivable. But twice - come on! I see no reason, except when changing the filter, that the jug should be out of the fridge for more than the 30 seconds it takes to fill a glass or fill the jug. And by filling the jug, I mean, as most civilized folk do, holding it above the nasty surface of the sink so no harm whatsoever comes to it. Juggy should never even know the cold, wet feel of steel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home