Ants on a Blog

'We cannot get out. The end comes. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.'

1.06.2007

I Don't Do Two Things Very Much Anymore:

...the first being blogging; but the second thing I don't do a lot of anymore is go to movies. So understand that this post is important since I'm relapsing on two old habits to bring you this message:

Go see this movie.

And yes, I'm sure the book is even better, but I don't read anymore. Rather, I don't read [anything-but-Tolkien] anymore.

I'd write more about the film, but I don't want to relapse too hard. Not yet. And I hate over-hyping movies, especially one that's the best I've seen in a years--again, non-Tolkien-related ones.

Mace

2 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Good to hear that you liked it. It still has not opened in the Mankato area, a fact that I am more than a little annoyed about. I'm planning a trip to the cities in the next couple of days to catch a screening.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    That's the only movie in circulation right now that looks even remotely interesting. I'll have to check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home